- WVL will sponsor optional outings, organized by teachers and/or parents, for students and families on a regular basis that enhance the curriculum/learning activities. While attendance is not mandatory, it is a wonderful opportunity to meet other school participants and have conversations about the children, programs and share practices that work. It is an opportunity for both the students and parents to socialize. It is our hope that the teacher and parents will work together to design and implement these activities.
- For the 2012 - 2013 school year, outings will be scheduled throughout the year and will be posted on the online calendar with the specific dates, times and other details of the outings.
- Parents are responsible for the cost of transportation and any entrance fees associated with optional outings.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
- Parents and students are expected to conduct themselves appropriately at all optional outings.